specials - Pad Woon Sen recipe
SimpliThai Pad Woon Sen recipe
cooking kit size: 3 servings
cooking kit includes:
- SimpliThai Stir-fry Sauce
- mung bean thread noodles
- yellow onion
- green onions
you simply add: your choice of protein & 2 eggs
- chicken breast
- prepare noodles
- soak mung bean thread noodles in warm water for 10 min. (ensure noodles are fully submerged under water)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- chop/slice ½-1 cup of meat or protein substitute
- chop up vegetables to your preference (recommendation: chop slice them diagonally into ~2" strips)
- mince garlic
- chop/mince/crush the (optional) Thai chili
- Bring a medium-large sized pan to a stovetop on [medium-high] heat.
- When the pan is hot, add coooking oil.
- Add minced garlic and (optional) chili. When garlic turns a light brown, add meat (or tofu). Stir for a few minutes then add only ½ of the SimpliThai Stir-fry Sauce.
- (If you prefer soft onions, add them now.)
- Add ½ cup water, mung bean thread noodles and carrots. Let it cook until the water reduces.
- Add all the vegetables except the green onions. Stir thoroughly.
- Move what's in the pan to one side, crack the eggs into the space made.
- Scramble egg thoroughly.
- Stir everything together.
- Turn off the stove, stir in the green onion. Serve and enjoy! :)