specials - SimpliThai Sticky Rice with Mango recipe
SimpliThai Sticky Rice with Mango recipe
cooking kit size: 3 servings
cooking kit includes:
- SimpliThai homemade syrup
- purple rice
- coconut milk
- roasted black sesame seeds
you simply add: nothing! it's perfect as it is.
- peel off the mango skin, and cut the mango into cubes or slices
- a pinch of salt
- 1 small pot
- 1 small cup
- Put cooked rice in the microwave for 1 min.
- Bring small pot to stovetop. Turn on the stove to [low] heat.
- Shake the coconut can before opening. Add half the can of coconut milk into the pot and all the SimpliThai Mango Sticky Rice Syrup. Mix well. Let it simmer for a few minutes. Then turn off the stove
- Pour half the sweet coconut milk from step 3 above into an empty cup.
- Now, in that cup from step 4 add a pinch of salt and the rest of the coconut milk in the can and mix well in order to make the sweet coconut milk topping. Then let chill in the freezer for 15 min.
- Now let's make sweet sticky rice. Put the rice into the pot that contains the sweet coconut milk. Mix rice into the sweet coconut milk until it turns into a paste. Then let it sit for 10-15 min.
- To serve: scoop out the mixed rice into a small plate or bowl. Put the chopped mango on top, drizzle on the coconut milk topping and sprinkle some of the roasted black sesame seeds.
- Enjoy! :D