specials - SimpliThai Pumpkin Curry recipe
SimpliThai Pumpkin Curry recipe
cooking kit size:
cooking kit includes:
- SimpliThai Red Curry Sauce
- coconut milk
- sweet Thai basil
- kaffir lime leaf
you simply add:
your choice of protein
- chicken thighs
- start to prepare rice
- prepare 1 cups of chopped/sliced meat
- prepare 1½ cups of potable water or your favorite broth
- remove pumpkin seeds and peel skin, cut pumpkin into bite-sized pieces
- shred/chop the kaffir lime leaf
- chop the Sweet Thai basil
- chop/mince/crush the (optional) Thai chili
- Bring pot to stove on [medium-low] heat, add just ½ the can of coconut milk.
- When the coconut milk starts bubbling — add SimpliThai Red Curry Sauce, keep stirring for 2 min.
- Add the water, add the rest of the coconut milk, stir. Turn heat to [medium-high] to bring it to a boil.
- Once boiling, add meat/protein. When meat is cooked, add chopped pumpkin. Stir, let cook for ~10 min. or until pumpkin is cooked to your satisfaction.
- Add kaffir lime leafs and any (optional) Thai chilis. Let cook for another ~2-3 min.
- Turn off stove. Stir in Sweet Thai basil.