Pad Prik Yuak recipe
SimpliThai Pad Prik Yuak recipe
cooking kit size: 3 servings
cooking kit includes:
- SimpliThai Stir-fry cooking sauce (60 ml.)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow/orange sweet pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- ~5 cloves garlic
- a pinch or 2 of ground black pepper
- 1 cup Thai Jasmine Rice (makes 2 cups cooked)
- Thai chili (optional)
you simply add: your choice of (~300g) protein
- chicken breast
- start to prepare rice
- ¼ cup water or your favorite broth (for cooking stir-fry)
- ½-1 tbsp. cooking oil (your choice)
- chop peppers and onion to bite-sized pieces
- chop/mince garlic
- prepare your choice of protein, chopping to bite-sized pieces
- chop/mince/crush the (optional) Thai chili
- Bring a non-stick pan to a stovetop on [medium-high] heat. Add your cooking oil, then add the minced garlic and (optional) minced Thai chili(s)
- When the garlic turns a golden-brown add your prepared protein choice, stir.
- When the meat is ½ cooked (~5 min.), add just ½ the SimpliThai Stir-fry Cooking Sauce. Add the prepared water/broth. Stir well and let the meat fully cook.
- When the meat is fully cooked, add the peppers and onions.
- Stir everything together and add more SimpliThai Stir-fry Cooking Sauce to taste.
- Let it cook for 5 min. Add the ground black pepper, stir well and turn off the stove.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy! :]