specials - Pad Prik Khing recipe
SimpliThai Pad Prik Khing recipe
cooking kit size: 3 servings
cooking kit includes:
- long beans
- SimpliThai Pad Prik Khing cooking sauce
- sweet peppers
- kaffir lime leafs
- jasmine rice
- Thai chili (optional)
you simply add: your choice of protein
- chicken breast
- start to prepare rice
- ½ cup water or your favorite broth (for cooking stir-fry)
- 1-3 tsp cooking oil
- prepare 1-1½cups of your choice of protein, chopping to bite-size (if shrimp: peel and de-vein)
- cut/chop long beans to 1-2 inches
- cut sweet peppers into bite-size or long strips
- finely shred kaffir lime leafs
- chop/mince/crush the (optional) Thai chili
- Bring a medium-sized pan/wok to a stovetop on [medium-high] heat.
- When the pan is hot, add cooking oil. Add prepared protein choice, stir.
- When the meat is ½ cooked, add ½ the SimpliThai Pad Prik Khing cooking sauce. Add (optional) prepared Thai chili. Stir well. Then add prepared water/broth.
- Let the meat cook. When the water reduces ½ way, add chopped long beans and sweet peppers. Stir well. Adjust to your taste by adding little-by-little some more SimpliThai Pad Prik Khing cooking sauce and tasting.
- Let cook for 5-10 min. according to your preference (occasionally testing the veggie texture). When the veggies are cooked to your satisfaction, add the shredded lime leafs, give it one last stir and turn off the stove.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy! :]