specials - Garee Stir-fry
cooking kit size: 3 servings
cooking kit includes:
- SimpliThai Garee Stir-fry cooking sauce
- flat rice noodles
- red bell pepper
- yellow onion
- chili oil
- coconut milk
you simply add: your choice of protein & 2-3 eggs
- cook noodles
- add 4-5 cups of water to a medium-sized pot, bring to stove on high heat.
- add noodles, once boiling, let cook for 10-15 min. (or until desired texture is reached), stirring occassionally
- rinse with cold water and put aside
- 1 cup of potable water or your favorite broth
- chop bell pepper and yellow onion to bite-sized pieces
- chop green onions and celery into ~1 in. long pieces
- chop/mince garlic
- mince Thai chili (optional)
- In a medium-sized bowl, add eggs, 1 cup of water/broth, whole can of coconut milk, Garee Stir-fry cooking sauce, chili oil (skip chili oil if you don't want it spicy). Mix together well. Put aside.
- To a stovetop on medium-high heat, bring a non-stick pan, add ½-1 tbsp. cooking oil, then add minced garlic and (optional) Thai chili.
- When the garlic turns a golden-brown, add protein choice/meat, stir.
- When the meat is half-cooked, add mixed Garee Stir-fry and eggs from the 1st step. Stir, and let it cook for about 10 min. until the meat and eggs are cooked.
- Add chopped yellow onion, chopped red bell pepper, add the noodles and mix well. Let it cook for a few min.
- Turn off the stove. Garnish with green onions and celery leafs. Enjoy! :]